RC Fishing Surfer Sea Bait Boat Saltwater With Fish Finder & GPS 3251F 2.4GHz RTR
The sea surf rc fishing boat is designed with surf reel and surf rod to deliver the line. Use the radio control the surf fishing boat with about 180 * 60mm hopper capacity to deliver your line, hook and bait to the sea within 500 meters range, then release the big bait and hook for fishing.
RC Boat with GPS & Fish Finder (Yellow)
RC Fishing Boat Surfer With GPS With Fish Finder With 500 Meters Distance
Model No: 3251F
- 1 × Surf fishing boat
- 1 × Boat Bag
- 1 × High Current Fast AC Charger
- 1 × 9.6V 11.7Ah LiFePo Battery Pack
- 1 × 2.4GHz 500m Range Radio System Integrated with GPS Function
- 1 × EVA Boat Stand
- 1 × Toslon TF520 Fish Finder
- ( Required 4 pieces AA Alkaline Batteries)
RC Fishing Boat Feature and Function:
- Long Distance Bait Release / Powerful Surfing Ability (Twin Brushless Motor Power System). We can deliver the bait to 500 meters range from the shore, The boat has powerful brushless motor system.
- Self-righting, Waterproof design: The boat is durable in the sea with 1-meter wave thanks to self-righting function, the boat will turn over automatically again after blow over. The hatch is designed to prevent water to get inside.
- 3 meters per second boat speed: the speed can reach 3 meters per second because of the powerful brushless motor system.
- Radio Control Bait and Hook Release: We use the radio to control the boat to the spot to release bait and hook.
- Reserved Mounting & Power Port for Fish Finder: This item includes Toslon TF520 Fish Finder.
- 2.4 GHz Radio with Power Batt. Indicator: The radio can control the boat without disturbance, the battery indicator on the transmitter will show the power of the battery for the boat.
- Front & Rear LED Navigation Lights with Low-Voltage Warning: The LED light can help us to identify the location and direction of the boat, the low-voltage warning system can remind us to control the boat back in time.
- GPS Function: One Button Return & 4 Fishing Spots Marking. Press the button ” One Button Return”, the boat will return back to the original spot. 4 fishing spots marking can help us to remember where we have released the bait and hook, then we can deliver the hook and bait to the same location.
- Material: Plastic
- Radio Range: 500m
- Power System: twin brushless motor
- Boat Speed: 3 m/s
- Battery: LiFePo
- Brand Name: Fishing People
- Size: 850*205*230mm
- Net Weight: 3.6kg
- Hook System: 2
TF520 Fish Finder:
TF520 has high resolution sonar image, which can provide you more clear details of bottom. It adopts wireless technique of Frequency-hopping spread spectrum (FHSS), which can be applied to a wider range of wireless remote control devices.
The 4.3″TFT LCD, resolution 480*272Pixels, is easy to see in full sunlight and from wide viewing angles.115 kHz sonar operation provides up to 60 degrees of conical coverage, which is ideal for displaying largest fish arches and
searching large area.
Fish Finder Key Features:
- Frequency-hopping spread spectrum (FHSS)
- Direct-sequence spread spectrum (DSSS)
- Hardware gain adjustable
- Built in 3S lithium battery charging function
- Stable wireless performance even in bad condition
How to release the bait and hook:
A). Open boat cover, put LiFePo battery inside, fix it with a velcro strap.
B). Use the battery plug to plug in the receiver power connector. the light on the receiver turns on( remarks: The transmitter shall turn on before the receiver turns on), then the control system is working.
C). Rotate the knob on the transmitter to C, the lock pin at the rear and bottom both withdraw into the lock.
D). Rotate the knob on the transmitter to B, the lock pins at the bottom and rear will extend to the end of the lock. The bottom lock is locked.
E). Rotate the knob on the transmitter to A, the pin of the rear lock will extend out of the lock, the bait hopper is opened, put the big bait with hook inside the hopper, then press the hopper cover to close to the hopper.
F). Insert the surf rod on the beach, use surf rod and surf reel with almost 500 meters line to connect the hook with bait in the RC boat.
G). Control the boat with bait to a spot 10 meters away from the shore. Press the button GPS (ON) on the transmitter for 5 seconds. Meanwhile, the corresponding green light is on for GPS （RETURN）( indicate that the original spot is memorized, it is also called the return spot.
H). After the boat drives to the desired spot, rotate the knob on transmitter from A to B, the back door will be opened, rotate from B to C, the bait and hook at the rear will be released. (The bottom will also have the release function)
then you can enjoy the fun of fishing with a surf rod and surf reel.
I). Press any one of the 4 POSITIONING buttons for 5 seconds, the green light will turn on ( The boat has memorized the coordinate of this spot). We can later remote control the boat with hook or bait to the spot again as long as we press the corresponding positioning button. If you want to cancel the positioning of one spot, press the corresponding positioning button for 5 seconds.
J). Press the button GPS（RETURN) for 1 second, the boat will come back to the spot 10 meters from the nearest shore and stop there. As long as we pull or push the trigger or rotate the wheel from the transmitter, the boat will cancel the return automatically and turn to be controlled by humans. Once again if you want to start return automatically, you need to press GPS（RETURN）again. then the boat will return automatically. The 4 green lights on the transmitter will flash if the battery power is low, we need to control the boat back as soon as possible because the boat has the remaining power to drive for 500-800 meters.